Rusk Flat Iron Reviews and Buying Guide 2017
Since the advent of the first flat iron for hair care and maintenance purposes, the conventional capability of some of these things have been improving and is nowadays amazing.
In particular, the modern flat irons are powerful and simple to use when it comes to hair care. An excellent example would be the Rusk Flat irons, which provide both solid performance and impressive affordability.
Table of Contents
- Rusk Flat Iron - Our Top 3 Pick 2017!
- Things to Consider Before Buying a RUSK Flat Iron
- 1. RUSK Engineering CTC Technology Professional Iron
- 2. RUSK Professional Straight Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron
- 3. RUSK Engineering Heat Freak Professional Ceramic and Tourmaline Straight Iron
- Final Verdict
Rusk Flat Iron - Our Top 3 Pick 2017!
Size(width in Inch)
Check Latest Price
However, before you can choose the ideal flat irons there are some few factors that you should consider ...
Things to Consider Before Buying a RUSK Flat Iron
Similar to investing in the conventional flat irons, it's important that you evaluate your chosen unit for various features. Some of the main ones you should consider include -
Heating ability and safety features
A good flat iron should be able to provide the appropriate temperature levels for maintaining and caring for your hair. In particular, most of the high-end flat iron will often average in between 280°F- 450°F.
The temperature ability of your chosen Rusk flat iron plays a major role in how well it can be used to prepare your hair.
More importantly, you should also note that a good flat iron comes with the appropriate safety features, especially for professional projects. Some of them including overheat protection and reinforced handles as well.
Plate Size and Material Construction
More so, the plate size is important since this helps determine the amount of hair that you can work on at any one time. Most manufacturers provide the design dimension of this chosen flat irons.
Ergonomic Features and Handle Design
Most importantly, you may also need to choose a flat iron with ergonomic features since this plays a role how comfortable it sits in your hand when in use.
In this case, the good flat iron should fit well in the user's hand, especially professionals who work on hair all day.
Best of all, the machine should also feature an appealing design to let you complete your hair care projects with style.
- Power cord design - You want to choose a flat iron with an amply sized cord and one that is well insulated and durable for our needs.
- Set up convenience - A good hair straightener should is simple to set up and heat up within minutes, and it should also have simple to use features.
- Digital display - A digital display is highly covenant since it lets you monitor the current functionality of flat iron.
Discover the excellence of the Rusk CTC technology straight iron which is designed to meet the high standards of beauty professionals.
The manufacturers of this flat iron have done well to encase it in a unique Ryton housing, which is both stylish and durable enough for long term performance.
It heats up within minutes and can maintain your preferred temperature for your unique hair care needs.
This lightweight and titanium infused ceramic iron comprises of CTC technology, which mitigates the effects of heat transfer.
Best of all, the inclusion of sol gel technology provides a smooth and wide glide, thereby leaving your hair in optimal condition. This superior combination of features provides the ultimate heat and performance results for your hair styling needs.
With its convenient design, this unit is simple to set up and use even for professional hair care purposes. Whether you want to eliminate frizz, kinks cowlicks and even curl your hair, this Professional straight iron is the ideal solution for your needs.
This unit is ideal for stylists who are engaged with straightening and smoothening services among many others. This Rusk CTC Flat iron will leave your hair smooth, straight and shiny as well.
Besides that, it also comes with a unique memory function which makes it easy to select the desired temperature with just the simple touch of a button. It's simple to use, and the manufacturers have also done well to include ergonomic design features for added performance.
- This flat iron comes with a unique Ryton housing
- It also features a ceramic heater and titanium infused ceramic plates
- This Rusk CTC iron also has sol-gel technology
- This flat iron works to leave your hair smooth, straight and shiny
- It Is prone to damage especially from high impact falls
Double up on your capabilities of improving the quality of your hair by using the Rusk Professional Straight Ceramic Tourmaline flat iron.
This professional flat iron is lightweight, which makes it convenient to hold for all day performance.
In addition to this, this Flat iron is incorporated with tourmaline gemstone that produces negative ions and infrared heat at high temperature for the ideal performance.
It is also combined with sol gel technology, to provide a smooth glide through the hair, and producing smooth, frizz and silky results each time.
The unique features that are available on this flat iron make it perfect for use by salon professionals and DIY enthusiasts as well.
Similar to all the high-end Rusk Flat Irons, it also comprises of ergonomic design features that make it ideal for a host of unique applications.
Rusk manufacturers have also done well to ensure that all the function buttons and dials are located on the handle.
This unit lets you straighten hair conveniently and easily with precise heat that can average at 450 degrees thereby eliminating frizz and static.
In addition to this, this rusk straightener has exceptional plate sizes that are infused with tourmaline and ceramic, to make it ideal for use on almost any type of hair.
In fact, the far infrared can penetrate even into the deepest sections of the hair for an improved frizz and hair quality.
- The adjustable temperature dial is ideal for various types of hair
- The cord is extra long for powering convenience
- It also features a wide plate which gets your hair smooth with one quick pass
- The durable design and ergonomic handles make it ideal for professional purposes
- The extra long power cord is difficult for some users to manage
Equip yourself with the Rusk Engineering Straight iron which creates a silky, shiny and frizz free hair. This flat iron comprises of tourmaline and ceramic plates, which works well to provide precise and instant heat each time.
Besides that, it also works to distribute natural ions and far infra red heat for optimal hair straightening benefits.
Similar to all the high-end Rusk Products, this flat iron is ideal for professionals and even novice users.
This flat iron does well to help users to create silky smooth and frizz free hair.
In particular, it is perfect for the heavy duty performance that is required by salon professionals and with durable parts to match. This ceramic and tourmaline Str8 iron will leave the hair smooth, straight and in top notch condition.
It is simple to use, and all you need to do is to place it close to the roots of the hair with caution. More importantly, this Rusk Flat iron also has an adjustable temperature dial that makes it perfect for almost any type of hair.
With the inclusion of the extra long cord, this flat iron lets you work in your chosen space and with optimal powering convenience. Whats more, the plates are also wide enough such that you can achieve the best results with reduced hair care effort.
- The functionality buttons and dials are well positioned on the handle
- The handle on this Rusk Flat iron also features ergonomic design features for added comfort
- It comprises of unique tourmaline and ceramic plates that provide heavy duty performance
- This machine also has an adjustable temperature dial for added customization
- The heating light indicator sometimes fails to operate correctly
- The areas outside the plates also overheat, especially when working on large scale projects
Taking all the important aspects into perspective, taking good care of your hair has its inherent benefits. For instance, it does well to improve your day to day look, and it also shows that you are a well-groomed individual.
Therefore, we recommend that you start your journey to improved hair quality by using these flat iron reviews. Rusk manufacturers are well known for their durable and fully functional hair care products.
In this case, we conducted in depth research into some of the highly rated models and delivered this best Rusk flat iron reviews. In this way, you can be sure of realizing the best value for your investment and hair care needs.