Table of Contents
The Hair Straightener Lab Hair Care Scholarship Program
HairStraightenerLab.com is a hair-focused online publishing platform. Our mission is to enable people to show a better life with the help of in-depth information, tips, and guide regarding best hairstyle.
We believed that one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program. The Hair Straightener Lab Scholarship on “Hair Care Scholarship Program” is open for students from selected schools in the United States.
2018 WinnerTrina L. WellbornLand O’ Lakes High School
2019 WinnerTBD 01/10/2020
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- A full-time student who is enrolled in a university, college or high school.
Deadline & Award:
- Applications begin on January 01 and deadline for submission is December 31.
- Award Value: $1000.
- A winner will be picked on January 10, 2020. If you’re the lucky winner, a check will be sent directly to your university, college or high school by December 31.
- The scholarship is held once in every year.
Terms and Conditions:
- There are no charge or fees needed from any student who wishes to join the program.
- By submitting you are giving the rights to publish any of the entries on our website.
- The submitted stories must be 100% accomplished by the applicants.
- Your enrollment will be verified with the school/college/university and award will be withheld if the participant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria’s.
- The Hair Straightener Lab gear will not share or sell your personal information anywhere else.
- Non-English Language submissions will automatically be rejected.
The first step is to write a 1000-1500 words article of hair care or natural hair care and save it in a Microsoft word or pdf file. That should be emailed to us via – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to add the following details in the email:
- Full Name & Address
- Phone number
- School Name
- Proof of Admission or Enrollment