Last Updated on October 17, 2021
I have had a rough experience using the ordinary flat iron hair straightener until I was introduced to the dual voltage flat iron. I never look back since!
The dual voltage flat iron will allow you to use an adapter to switch to different voltage capacities across the world. A majority come with a compact design which makes it perfect for any travel destination.
My experience using the travel flat iron has been simply amazing. Please read on to find out more about how this product will take care of your international travel beauty nightmare.
- Best Dual Voltage Flat Irons Comparison Chart
- Top 8 Dual Voltage Flat Irons Reviews
- Buying Guide: Dual Voltage Flat Irons
- What does dual voltage mean?
- Will a dual voltage flat iron work in Europe?
- Why do I need a dual voltage flat iron for international travel?
- Is most hair straightener’s dual voltage?
- Will I also need a power adapter plug when traveling?
- Does a dual voltage flat iron need a converter?
- Does my hairdryer also need to be dual voltage?
- FAQ’S & Answer
Best Dual Voltage Flat Irons Comparison Chart
Up to 440°F
Up to 440°F
Up to 430°F
Top 8 Dual Voltage Flat Irons Reviews
Are you tired of your curly kinky hair look? Turn to this dual voltage flat iron for that professional look. The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Mini Straightening Iron will evenly distribute heat leaving all your hair strands flat with a smooth glossy look.
- Heat technology: It has fast heating technology saving your time during the morning rush.
- Portable: Small in size and light in weight hence portability.
- Adjustable temperature: It has a constant temperature that ranges up to 440°F.
- Generator technology: It has a built-in generator that locks in moisture and ensures heat retention.
Take care of your clients’ hair or your personal uses with the HSI Professional Glider that will take care of the common frizzing problem. This dual voltage flat iron will give standard care by taking care of the unhealthy dull hair to bring out a beautiful smooth and shiny look.
- Microsensor: Contains four microsensors for temperature regulation to ensure no heat damage.
- Iconic tourmaline plates: Ensures even distribution of heat on your hair strands.
- Heat technology: Fast heat-up system technology to save time during the morning rush.
- 360 Swivel cord: It has a rotating cord that creates convenience when in use.
- Adjustable temperature: wide range of temperature that ranges from 140F to 450F.
Travel the world and look bomb with Conair Instant Heat 2-inch Ceramic Flat Iron that will not only give you mellifluous hair results but also accommodate all hair types while at the same time maintaining and restoring it to health.
- Ceramic coated plates: Aids in even heat distribution hence minimal hair and scalp damage.
- Heat settings: contains 25 variable settings to accommodate all hair types.
- Heat recovery system: To restore the ceramic plate temperature to optimum level creating consistency.
- Floating plat: Allows for better hair contact and straightening results
Whether you have straight hair, to the Asian sleek hair or the African 4c kinky hair type feel confident and trust that the xtava Sleek and Shiny Flat Iron Toolkit will take care of your hair problems to give you an ultra-smooth and silky hair to finish your look during your travels, going to work or attending events.
- Heat technology: It has a 60-second heat-up technology that sets you on the go real fast.
- Adjustable heat: Use lower heat or increase it to attain a smoother look.
- Titanium coated plates: Combat frizz in your hair while at the same time offer protection against heat damage.
- Temperature range: It has a 300 F to 450F temperature range for the large flat iron and a preset 400F temperature for the mini flat iron.
- Auto turn off: It has a 60 minutes auto turn off to avoid overheating.
Get ready to shine with the T3 – SinglePass Compact Styling Iron that will take care of your hair from bangs to blowouts, flips or curls and a variety of style options to compliment your everyday look. This dual voltage iron comes with a heat resistant cap for quick storage bringing convenience during your travel.
- Ionic technology: Seals in moisture to bring out a smooth and shiny finish.
- Digital T3 SinglePass Technology: Aids in distributing temperature evenly and reducing heat damage to your hair and scalp.
- Versatile options: Apart from straightening hair, you have the option to create bangs, curls, and flips.
- 360 degrees swivel cord: Easily swivel to allow the curly function.
Make Salona Hair Straightener – 1″ Titanium Flat Iron and create design and styles that will give you that fresh look on your travel destinations. With different temperature ranges, you can straighten your hair for a more professional look or tone it down to curls for an evening setting.
- Titanium coated plates: This plate’s heat up quickly to give that straight finish.
- Adjustable temperature: It has an adjustable temperature range of 255F to 400F
- Automatic on and off: the presence of the automatic on and off button makes it safe to use.
- Three adapters: come with different adapters to plug in a power outlet anywhere in the world and use.
If you’re looking for long-lasting results, look no further than the Jose Eber Wet & Dry Flat Iron Straightener. This dual voltage flat iron will take care of your hair whether it’s wet from a fresh wash or dry when acquiring a different look for a different setting.
- Wet hair use: constructed to be used on both wet and dry hair.
- Tourmaline ceramic plates: Easily heats up and distributes heat evenly to avoid heat-related damages.
- Swivel cord: It has 360 degrees for easy handling of the dual voltage flat iron without getting tangled.
- Negative iron technology: Aids in locking in moisture and works as an anti-frizz to bring out that shiny smooth feel
Are you looking for volume, shine smooth look and a long-lasting hair look? Ditch the dryer and acquire the CROC Baby Flat Iron to give you less frying time, quicker drying and an array of better styling techniques. Coming in a variety of colors choose the one that’s appealing to your eye.
- Negative ion technology: Aids in obtaining a maximum straightened look.
- Automatic on and off switch: This brings about safety hen using the dual voltage flat iron.
- Swivel cord: It features a 360 degrees cord that it tangle-free creating convenience.
- Adjustable temperatures: Adjust the temperatures that go up to 430 degrees.
Buying Guide: Dual Voltage Flat Irons
What does dual voltage mean?
This simply relates to the capacity of a device to accept both the 110-120V and 220-240V.
Will a dual voltage flat iron work in Europe?
The voltage in Europe is 220-240V. The dual voltage flat iron will work in Europe as it can support the 220-240V.
Why do I need a dual voltage flat iron for international travel?
Traveling internationally clearly means limited time to access beauty parlor. Trust me; you will want your hair to look at its very best at all times. This is where the dual voltage flat iron will play a major role in giving you a unique, stylish look for all settings.
Is most hair straightener’s dual voltage?
Hair straightener products are normally engraved with the voltages they can support. If it says 110 F to 220 F,220 F to 240 F, then it’s a dual voltage. If it says 110 V or 220 V, 220V, or 240 V depending on the region you come from, then it’s a single voltage.
Will I also need a power adapter plug when traveling?
The dual voltage aspect of the flat iron enables you to use direct connectivity or connection through an adapter. When traveling overseas, it means you are going to another region hence the need to carry an adapter to allow you to connect freely to sockets supporting different voltage.
Does a dual voltage flat iron need a converter?
No. This is because the dual functionality takes care of your need to have a converter. This is because the dual voltage flat iron will automatically shift to the new voltage capacity.
Does my hairdryer also need to be dual voltage?
If traveling internationally, this is a good feature for your hairdryer to have. With this feature, it will be advantageous for you to connect to other voltage capacities when moving internationally.
FAQ’S & Answer
I will be traveling to Africa and Europe, will the flat iron need an adapter or connector for us?
The flat iron is a dual voltage flat iron and its use is worldwide.
Do I need to prep my hair before using the flat iron?
This depends on the type of flat iron you are using. Some flat iron contains a water reservoir that sips in moisture to your hair to achieve the soft silky look. In the absence of the water reservoir, you can prep your hair with hair oil or water spray from desirable results.
Is there the presence of an automatic on and off?
Some products dual voltage flat iron have automatic on and off buttons and some do not have this property.
In a summary, there is no other hair straightener out there that will give you value for money like the dual voltage flat iron. This is because its design makes it highly portable and gives you the best user experience.
On the other hand, the dual capacity allows you to move around the globe without paying much attention to connectivity issues freely. All you will take care of is a travel adapter, and you will be good to go.
In the case of a T3 – SinglePass Compact Styling Iron, you are given the option to flip, curl, and straighten your hair to different styles and designs to suit any function. Here is where we write the best flat irons for all types of hair.
Just a word of caution to all of you who might be interested in the best travel flat iron dual voltage, there are very many generic products out there. Always ensure you keenly check the specifications and features to ascertain that these are truly genuine products.
I wouldn’t want any of you to encounter possible loss of money or personal injury as a result of buying counterfeits. Please head out there and invest in one of the above. Trust me; you will not regret this decision.