Last Updated on March 17, 2021
Looking for the perfect flat iron can be a real pain in you knows where; when all of the products you’ve bought either lack the flexibility or you need to ferociously attack your hair in order to get the hairstyle you want.
The HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Review is for you, If you’re just like me who has a curly hair.
And also loves to use mousse to keep your curls looking gorgeous and fresh all day long, as well as straighten the from time to time.
Not only does this flat iron make your mane looks great when it’s straight, but it also protects it from heat and damage keeping it healthy.
The HSI flat iron’s claim to fame is its ability to fight frizz. Other lower-end flat irons tend to make your hair frizzier because they create static electricity within its shaft as its plate passes through the hair.
But this flat iron actually seals, abolishes and smoothens out static electricity because of its pure ceramic make.
Flat irons made from pure ceramic can be quite expensive because they’re performance is unparalleled, evenly distribute heat and don’t chip even after a long time of use.
Table of Contents
- Why HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Best For You?
- Key Features Of The HSI Flat Iron
- At The End Of The Day
Why HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Best For You?
The Curvier – The Better, But Floating!
The HSI Professional 1 Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron has curved edges to easily curl or flip your hair at the bottom. Although people with really long hair will go for a wider plate, the 1-inch plate of this flat iron is perfect for almost any lengths of hair.
This model also comes with a swivel cord that makes styling easy as well as a round body shape which makes your curls look natural. By making the plates float or flexible, this flat iron also provides protection to your hair from any kinds of tension while it’s in between the heating process.
The Devil’s In The Coating
This flat iron also comes with a one of a kind feature. The HSI Flat Iron plates are finished with a type of gemstone called Tourmaline, which provides negative ions when activated.
These ions in the gemstones together with the infrared technology, locks in moisture and prevents frizz and damaging your hair as it heats your hair from the inside.
Double It Up!
This HSI hair straightener allows a dual-voltage, making it perfect for travel or as a gift to your loved ones or friends who live on the other side of the world. It can be plugged in anywhere and all you need is the proper adapter.
It is the perfect companion for anyone who is always traveling. It will keep your hair looking fabulous, anytime and anywhere around the world.
A Brilliant Salon-Quality Flat Iron
The HSI Professional Flat Iron offers one the best hair straightening experiences available in the market today. It combines ceramic and tourmaline plates as well as a heat range of about 240 degrees Fahrenheit up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
It also comes with amazing add-ons such as argan oil and a heat glove. It is a definitely an efficient hair straightener that provides any user with a top notch result.
Saves Up A Lot Of Your Time
Why need it? Well, for starters, this flat iron evenly distributes the heat the ceramic plate produces so you don’t have to put your hair through it numerous time just to get the smooth, shiny and silky feel and look you are aiming for.
This hair straightener gives you the advantage of saving up a lot of time especially when you’re on the go.
Key Features Of The HSI Flat Iron
- Solid ceramic tourmaline plates.
- Infrared technology means heat scaled hair for more shine.
- 360° swivel cord for ease of use and convenience.
- Can be used with fine to coarse hair.
- One touch button.
- Adjustable temperature from 240 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, to suit all hair types.
- Ceramic and Tourmaline ion plates, that means shinier and silkier finish.
- Plate width 1 inch, means wide enough for any hair types and also hair length.
- Convenient dual voltage compatibility of both 110v and 120v.
- The flat iron looks and performs exactly as advertised.
- Considerably cuts off styling time.
- Keeps the frizz away for longer period of time at it manages to reach the hair roots.
- You will not get an odd smell of burning hair that most of the time comes during hair straightening.
- Price is very affordable.
- Your hair will not dry out even with everyday use.
- Fast to cool down after use so you can store it right away it case.
- Provides a result of a professionally-done looking hair.
- Has consistent heat output.
- Will not drain away the moisture of your hair, instead, it will seal it in.
- You can create all sorts of styles because of its rounded casing.
- It does not maintain high heats efficiently and effectively.
- It comes with the ability to sense if the heat is desired or not so you may have to wait for a few seconds after each hair sections before it returns again to its full heat.
Is it easy to travel?
It is very common size flat iron, easy to travel.
Does if work good on African American curly hair?
Yes it does just be sure to use pre-heat treatments on your hair first never use without a protectent. Also, adjust the temperature so it does not fry your hair. With any styling tool, you have to know how to properly use it.
Can this product be used in Worldwide?
It has allowed the dual voltage of 110v-220v, so possible to use in anywhere in the world.
At The End Of The Day
From HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Review, the flat iron is by far the best out of all the high-end and premier flat irons in the market today. It works ideally for all kinds of hairs and you can create a variation of hair styles. It will be a budget flat iron for your, you try to get a flat iron with cheap rate.
It gives an amazing, salon-quality ironing result and is very gentle for even the finest hair but has enough power for the coarsest of hairs. This hair straightener will not cause any unnecessary damage to your precious locks as well.
Although there are some users who claimed to have experienced some issues with the flat iron’s heating settings, it’s still worth buying and a great addition to any of your home styling routine.