As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn More
First impression sticks. Whether male or female, the way you present yourself is crucial. Getting your hair done is one of the essential things to look good. When it comes to hair-do, finding the best products for your hair has many advantages, like avoiding hair breakage and whatnot.
There are many hairdryer options in the market today when choosing to purchase. Putting in the work to find the best hair dryer is necessary. Parlux hairdryers have gained popularity over the years and are among the best options to pick. This piece enlightens on some of the best Parlux hair dryers to buy.
Our Top Picks
|Best Air Flow: Parlux 3500 Supercompact||Price on Amazon|
|Low Noise: Parlux Parlux Eco Friendly 3800 Dryer||Price on Amazon|
|Best Innovative: Parlux Advance Light Ceramic and Ionic Hairdryer||Price on Amazon|
|Best Compact: Parlux 3500 Black Super Compact Hair Dryer||Price on Amazon|
|Best Easy To Use: Parlux 3200 Compact Ceramic Ionic Hairdryer||Price on Amazon|
|Best For Thick Hair: Parlux 3200+ Plus Silver Metallic||Price on Amazon|
Top 6 Parlux Hair Dryers
1. Best Air Flow: Parlux 3500 Supercompact
Need value for your money? Parlux 3500 Supercompact Hair Dryer is what you need. The specifications of the hairdryer are detailed.
It only comes in black color, has a 9.61-inch length, a 4.02-inch width, and a height of 7.24 inches.
This hair dryer also has a power of 2000 watts, 73 m3/h airflows, is 500grams heavy, and is packaged with a 9 feet cable and two concentrator nozzles.
With rapidly growing online shopping, this hairdryer can be found in different online shops, making purchasing convenient for customers.
- The hairdryer has high power that is adjustable and fast, making it suitable for everyone.
- Individuals of different hair textures and curls; for instance, individuals with thick and coarse hair.
- The Parlux 3500 Supercompact hair dryer doesn’t burn when used, making it fit short hair customers.
- This hairdryer also has a long cable as part of the package for convenience in use.
- The dryer is heavy, which may not suit travel.
- The hairdryer is expensive to most customers.
2. Low Noise: Parlux Parlux Eco Friendly 3800 Dryer
Unlike the other hair dryers, this Italy originated hairdryer is environmentally friendly. The specifications of the hairdryer make it a better preference for customers looking to purchase hair dryers.
It has dimensions of 3.75-inches in length, 7.75 inches in width, and a height of 9.75 inches which is a fairly average size for a hairdryer and has a two-pound weight.
This specific hairdryer is white, made of ceramic material, and has an in-built silencer. The hairdryer goes for an averagely of 200 dollars.
- Parlux ecofriendly 3800 dryers are made of recyclable materials, making them fit for use by anyone and anywhere.
- This hair dryer is ozone friendly.
- The hair dryer comes with an in-built silencer helping noise reduction, making it user-friendly.
- It has a two-speed and four-temperature setting, which helps adjust the airflow.
- People of different hair textures and thicknesses can use the hairdryer, and it is majorly suitable for thick hair due to its durability and good quality.
- The hairdryer is fast.
- This hair dryer is heavy when used by most customers, which is a disadvantage to many, especially those using it for long hours like commercial users.
- The hairdryer is expensive to a wide range of customers.
3. Best Innovative: Parlux Advance Light Ceramic and Ionic Hairdryer
There is an improvement in the technological equipment we use across the world today. The United States of America originated Parlux 3200 compact ceramic.
This ionic dryer is clear evidence of technological advancements as it uses one of the latest technologies for hairdryers. The hairdryer is advanced and futuristic compared to the other hair dryers as it uses ionic and ceramic technology.
This hair dryer has a 2200 wattage power, a 2500-hour operation guarantee made possible by its K-Advanced Motor. It weighs 1.1 pounds, are 7.87-inches in length, 7.87-inch in width, and 7.87-inches in height.
The hairdryer comes with a diffuser and silencer for noise reduction.
- The hairdryer is good for customers’ health as it eliminates the static electricity on hair during or after blow-drying.
- The high power of the hairdryer guarantees speed, efficiency, and satisfying performance.
- It is durable due to its long lifespan.
- The technology used in manufacturing this hair dryer helps with moisture preservation in the hair.
- The Parlux 3200 compact ceramic and ionic hair dryer is super light, which makes it efficient for use by many customers and can also be a good option for travel.
- The hairdryer is relatively expensive to most customers.
4. Best Compact: Parlux 3500 Black Super Compact Hair Dryer
The Parlux 3500 supercompact hair dryer is of Italian origin and majorly comes in black but can be available in other colors to fit customer preference.
More like the Parlux 3500 Supercompact hairdryer discussed earlier, this beauty hairdryer is more costly. It goes for an average of 170 dollars but has significant benefits to customers.
It weighs two pounds and has dimensions of 10.0-inch length, 8.0-inch width, and 6.0-inch height.
The hairdryer is a go-for hairdryer with a good customer rating when looking to get a Parlux hairdryer.
- The Parlux 3500 supercompact dryer uses high power, making it practical and efficient for thick hair types.
- The hairdryer has a user manual, and much like many hairdryers, it is easy to use.
- Parlux 3500 supercompact hair dryers are durable, meaning they guarantee value for your money when you purchase the product.
- The hairdryer is noisy when used and may require a further purchase of a hairdryer silencer that may not fit some clients.
- Parlux 3500 Supercompact hair dryers are costly to most customers affecting the number of customers willing to buy.
- This type of hairdryer is heavy hence less preferred by many.
5. Best Easy To Use: Parlux 3200 Compact Ceramic Ionic Hairdryer
The Parlux 3200 compact ceramic ionic diamond edition hair dryer has a broad customer base and is a widely known hairdryer.
Most hairdryers are either for commercial or personal use, but this hairdryer is suitable for both commercial and personal use.
These hairdryer specifications are 9.45-inch length, 3.94-inch width, and 9.84 inches in height. It is equally light as it weighs 1.1 pounds.
For commercial users like salon owners, buying this hair dyer would be best as it is one of the most powerful hairdryers in the market today.
- Parlux 3200 compact ceramic ionic diamond edition hair dryers have K-Lamination motors making them light in the user’s hand.
- The hairdryer is durable, which is a plus as customers get value for the money they spend on buying.
- This hair dryer is powerful as it uses 1900 watts of power and has a 69 cubic meters per hour airflow.
- The hairdryer reduces any harm to hair’s external structure as its technology ensures the hair is dried from the inside out.
- The diamonds used in the decoration of the hairdryer can fall off after some time hence making it lose its aesthetic value.
- Much like many Parlux hairdryers, customers may find this hairdryer expensive to purchase.
6. Best For Thick Hair: Parlux 3200+ Plus Silver Metallic
As the name suggests, the Parlux 3200 plus silver metallic hair dryer is made of silver material and is silver in color.
Commonly known for its use on thick hair types, the hairdryer has many pluses. It comes with two different-sized nozzles, the wider and narrow nozzles for airflow regulation.
The narrower nozzle is essential for airflow concentration for the finishing part of hair drying.
In contrast, the wide nozzle enhances airflow expansion for quicker dry on the hair.
The product is reasonably good for users as it has a 10.91 x 8.54 x 3.7 inches dimension and is 1.12 pounds.
- This hair dryer dries the hair faster, which is a plus to many clients.
- The Parlux 3200+ plus silver metallic dryer saves a lot of time for users due to its ability to work without a straightener.
- The hairdryer is quieter when used due to the one suction concept used in manufacturing the product.
- This type of hairdryer is not heavy on the users’ hands hence suitable for frequent and prolonged use.
- The hairdryer has a minimal shelf life.
- It frequently overheats when using, which is a disadvantage to many users.
- The hairdryer is costly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Parlux hairdryers durable?
They are generally strong. The hairdryer has a guaranteed lifetime of up to 2500 hours of use.
What is the best hairdryer to purchase for home use?
This question is different for everyone. With the diversity in preferences, checking the dimensions of the hairdryer alongside other specifications can help you find what best suits your needs.
What do I look at when choosing a Parlux hairdryer?
It is essential to check the usability. Simplicity in usage is vital to the user. Check the user manual and ensure you understand all the instructions on the manual. Ask customer support for help if there are any unclear instructions on the manual. Other factors include durability, cost.
There are many questions that an individual looking to purchase a hair dryer must ask and get answers to for guaranteed quality and a good choice.
Whether buying for commercial or personal use, it is essential to ensure value for your money. With the Parlux brand in the market, customers are assured of quality.
In addition, the brand provides an array of hair dryers for convenience. As discussed in this piece, choosing a suitable hairdryer is not about price.
Checking the specifications, looking into its reviews, and doing proper research is a sure way of buying a hairdryer that fits your needs.